By Mark Gaughan » Monday, September 15, 2014
1. Kickoff return TD. Credit Bills coach Doug Marrone with using star running back C.J. Spiller on special teams. Spiller showed off his 4.27-second...
By Lou Michel » Monday, September 15, 2014
A series of automobile break-ins, hit-and-run accidents involving alcohol and drunken fans kept police busy before, during and after the Buffalo...
Sunday, September 14, 2014
With 2:21 remaining in the first half and his team down, 9-0, Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin had seen enough of his offense.Instead of letting Ryan...
By Jay Skurski » Sunday, September 14, 2014
First quarter: Shaken upThe Buffalo Bills have largely been lucky with injuries since training camp. That luck almost ran out on the opening play of...
By Michelle Kearns » Sunday, September 14, 2014
The $130 million in renovations at Ralph Wilson Stadium debuted Sunday to a sunny, blue-sky day, a 29-10 “fish-squish” defeat and so many...
By Staff » Sunday, September 14, 2014
Corey Graham celebrated his 29th birthday during training camp, so he’s old enough to remember many of the glory days. He was born in Buffalo...
By Jerry Sullivan » Sunday, September 14, 2014
At the end of a magical week, you figured this might be a day when the 12th Man showed up in force, when the collective fury of a Bills crowd lifted...
- Eagles make right calls in 30-27 win over Colts
- Foles leads Eagles to 30-27 win against Colts
- Radisson suspends Minnesota Vikings sponsorship
- NFL, union close to finalizing new drug policy
- Union expects to file Rice appeal Tuesday
- Union expect to file Rice appeal Tuesday
- Vikings bring back Peterson despite abuse charge
- Program that accepted Rice rare in domestic cases
- Redskins optimistic RG3 will return this season
- Backup QBs make their marks in Week 2
About the reporters
Tim Graham returned to The Buffalo News in 2011 after covering the NFL for three years at ESPN and for one year at the Palm Beach Post. Before that, the Cleveland native spent seven seasons on the Buffalo Sabres beat for The News and was president of the Boxing Writers Association of America.
Jay Skurski joined The News in January 2009. The Lewiston native attended St. Francis High School before graduating from the University of South Florida.