Offseason surgeries limit 10 Bills at beginning of voluntary workouts
updated 1:47 PM , May 28, 2014
A bunch of Buffalo Bills had offseason medical procedures.
Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone rattled off the names after today's start to voluntary workouts.
- Wide receiver Robert Woods (ankle)
- Wide receiver T.J. Graham (hip)
- Wide receiver Marcus Easley (knee)
- Tight end Scott Chandler (knee)
- Defensive end Mario Williams (hip)
- Defensive end Jerry Hughes (undisclosed)
- Linebacker Kiko Alonso (hip)
- Cornerback Stephon Gilmore (hip)
- Cornerback Leodis McKelvin (hip)
- Safety Aaron Williams (shoulder)
"All of those players are participating to some extent," Marrone said. "We're just being very careful with how much we let them go."
Two players had injury issues during the workout, but their statuses weren't defined:
- Running back Ronnie Wingo
- Cornerback Ron Brooks