The Buffalo Bills have announced ticket information for night practices for its training camp, which begins next week at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford.
Tickets are complimentary but are required for entry to night practices, which begin at 6 p.m.
Tickets will be available, while supplies last, via the following methods:
July 20, 25, 26: Tickets will be available beginning Monday, July 14, at 9 a.m. at ticketmaster.com and will be limited to eight per order.
August 1, 5, 9: Tickets will be available beginning Saturday, July 26, at 11 a.m. at the following Sunoco and Tops locations and will be limited to four per person.
- 6730 Packard Road, Niagara Falls, NY (716) 297-2065
- 5665 Seneca St, West Seneca, NY (716) 675-7366
- 8000 Main Street, Williamsville, NY (716) 631-9240
- 1324 Latta Road, Rochester, NY (585) 621-3310
- 2351 Maple Road, Amherst, NY (716) 515-3200
- 1215 Jefferson Road, Henrietta, NY (585) 292-0117
- 2140 Grand Island Blvd., Grand Island, NY (716) 775-1205
- 999 East Ridge Road, Irondequoit, NY (585) 342-3803
August 18: Tickets will be available beginning Monday, July 14, at 9 a.m. at the following Dunn Tire locations and will be limited to two per person:
- Clarence Mall, 4401 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY 14221 (716) 631-3776
- 3300 W. Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623 (585) 272-0180
Morning and afternoon practices at Bills' training camp are also open to the public but do not require tickets.
For more information on Bills training camp, see Sunday's preview section in The Buffalo News.